Department of information sciences, HEALTH RECORDS & SYSTEMS
Goldmine of Knowledge and Innovation
Welcome to the Department of Information Sciences, Health Records and Systems at Rongo University.
Explore the Department of Information Sciences, Health Records and Systems at Rongo University, a leading institution for Information Sciences and Health Records education
Welcome to the Department of Information Sciences, Health Records and Systems at Rongo University. We are committed to guiding and supporting our students in their journey towards changing society through Information Sciences and Health Records education. Our visionary faculty members foster an environment conducive to academic and research experiences, focusing on innovative technologies, incubation, and knowledge transfer.
As one of the two departments in the School of Information, Communication, and Media Studies, we strive to meet the growing need to strengthen evidence-based decisions. These decisions are crucial to revolutionizing work cultures and organizational practices to address emerging issues at local, regional, national, and international levels.
We pride ourselves on having a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce that provides exceptional administrative and academic services. Our faculty members are affiliated with a wide range of relevant disciplines, professional bodies, and industries, ensuring a strong link between theory and practice in Information Sciences and Health Records education
Mission and vision
A department that fosters Science, Technology, and Innovation for human well-being and socio-economic development.
Producer of industrious system thinkers in the Information based economy.
- To advance students’ resiliency in the information economy.
- To co-create innovation toward desired systemic societal change
- To create enabling environment for individual well-being and economic growth
- Certificate in Library and Information Studies
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Diploma in Media and Journalism with IT
- Diploma in Library and Information Studies
- Bachelor of Information Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Health Records and Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Masters of Science in Health Informatics
- Masters of Science in Information Technology
Got something to say or enquire,please contact us
P.O BOX 103-40404
Email & Phone