Anne Koster Mugalavai
Mugalavai is a lecturer in information science. Examination Coordinator, School of Information, Communication and Media Rongo University. Has held the post of university College Librarian. Has been in Charge Nakuru Town Campus College (NTCC) Library Egerton University. Established the Faculty of Education and Community Development Studies (FEDCOS) Library at Egerton University and the Librarian in charge of the Library at Egerton university. Has been programme Officer Children’s Reading Tent Project Library, Egerton University. Coordinator children’s’ reading tent activities Egerton University. Supervisor 2009 Kenya Population Census. Initiator and Donor for the construction and establishment of Friends community library Kegondi, Vihiga County, Kenya. Has been a Board of Governors member Bushiangala Technical Training Institute, Kakamega County and Hombala Secondary School, Vihiga District (2012-2016)
- Mugalavai, A. K. Odini C. and Wafula A. (2018). Assessing knowledge leakage on performance amongst teaching staff in public universities in Kenya. Journal of Enviromental Sustainability Advancement Research (JESAR), Vol. 5.
- Mugalavai, A. and Muleke,V. (2016). Knowledge sharing model for librarians in univesity libraries in Kenya.The Maktaba: a journal of the Kenya Library Association, 5, (2) 29-
- Mugalavai, A. and Muleke,V. (2016). Communities of practice in selected public universities in kenya. Information and Knowledge Management. 6, (6) 61-66
- Mugalavai, A. (2014). Social Media and Information Sharing among Children in Rhonda Slums, Nakuru Kenya. Kenya Studies Review, 7, (2) 124-132
- Mugalavai, A. and Nyamboga, C. M.(2013). The Church Towards Knowledge. Case of Church of God Among Idakho Community Kakamega County Kenya. The Maktaba: a journal of the Kenya Library Association, 3, 51-57
- Kinyanjui, J, Mugalavai, A and Musachi, M. (2013). Reading habits and readership level of academic staff in higher learning institutions: a case for Egerton: The Maktaba: a journal of the Kenya Library Association, 3, 71-76
- Mugalavai, A. (2013). Evaluation of Africana, periodicals and special Collection section of Egerton University Library, Njoro, Kenya. Information and Knowledge Management. 3, (1) 49-54.